bgibbs

I so don't know.

Tuesday, January 14

It's time for your favorite game & mine, what's in Mister's Gold Box:

prices rounded to nearest $.50 or $1
1. Goldeneye Special Edition: $12.50
2. SIMS vacation expansion pack: $22
3. Calphalon Commercial Hard-annodized 12-inch everyday pan with cover: $30 (save $138) (Can I pass this one up? I'm actually pausing...)
4. Zoo Tycoon Expansion pack: Marine Mania: $25.50 (I didn't get the pan)
5. Calphalon Professional Nonstick II Collector's Edition 2-1/2-Quart Shallow Saucepan with Glass Lid: $20 (Another limited-edition cooking pan. Huh) (saving $70)
6. Madden NFL 2000 (video game): $8 (that's two pans I've passed up now)
7. Delonghi Freshzone Total Home with Electrostatic Media Filter B: $47 (I don't even know what the hell that is. It isn't in stock, even)
8. Cuisinart CPT-65 Custom Control Total Touch 4-Slice Electronic Toaster, White: $77 (A seventy-seven dollar toaster. What the hell?)
9. KitchenAid Poly Cutting Board with Santoprene Handles, Blue: $17
and
10. Memorex Travelview 43055 Mobile VCR with 9" Color TV: $298 (Finally, a TV. The suspense was killing me)

Is it just me, or are there are lot more kitchen items and a lot fewer TVs and TableSaws there than before?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home