bgibbs

I so don't know.

Thursday, January 2

In today's goldbox: (all prices after SPECIAL DISCOUNT)
a $30 blender from Cuisinart
a $12 DVD (bond. Tomorrow Never Dies)
a $17 Palm Starter Kit (I don't really know what that is. A case? I suppose...)
an $1100 flatscreen TV (JVC, really nice, but I'm a Sane TV Kinda Guy.)
an $800 flatscreen TV (Phillips. See? It lets you shop around for a TV, just within a limited context.)
a $20 ToyTrain stake-sided car with cattle
a $73 (I'm pasting this directly from the page, because I don't believe it myself) Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Collector's Edition 16-Inch Roaster with Rack. A collector's Edition roaster pan. Woo. hoo. (Here's a link, if you don't believe me)
a $150 3-disc changer from Phillips.
a $20 single setting of white FiestaWare (pointless, really, as I seldom eat alone, but you get ONE coupon and can't buy quantity on this)
And Finally
(life is beautiful)
an $8 thermometer.

I like GoldBox because it follows the proper arc for a story, starting sort of mundane, getting unbelievable and interesting, then climaxing and dropping us off at the end. Yay! Stuff!
I didn't buy any of it.
I'm so old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home