bgibbs

I so don't know.

Wednesday, February 19

 This week's Brezsny:

Yesterday I was busy reorganizing my room. While moving some things to make room for my laptop on a shelf, I temporarily placed it on the floor. "Please take note, Rob," I said pointedly to myself as I resumed puttering, "that the computer is now on the floor. Do not step on the computer. Did you hear me? Do not step on the computer." A minute later I got distracted by a phone call and ambled off to another part of the house. When I returned, I was lost in thought. As you might guess, my right shoe soon landed directly on the laptop. The damage cost me $125 to repair. The moral of the story, as far as it concerns your imminent future, Cancerian: Don't put the laptop on the floor in the first place.

Good advice. Particularly for one who is me on the weekends, as I am.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home